Our hosting and colocation services provide our customers with the control they need over their server platforms without the expense of supporting a dedicated data centre. The services are provided from our highly secure data centre in Swindon.
- 37,000sqft of space
- Hall One fitted and equipped for up to 80 racks with Cold / Hot Aisle Containment
- Headroom capacity 7.5MW across SilverEdge DC One
- Tier 2 (N+1) enterprise class resilient engineering
- N+1 Cooling
- Carrier neutral
- Low latency to City and Docklands
- Multiple layers of security and access controls running 24/7
- Remote hands and Managed services
- Bespoke hosted colocation, suites and cages
- Tailored solutions and flexible commercial terms
Secondary power back-up is via on-site N+1 generators, capable of powering the entire Data Centre facility. Power back-up is fully tested every month with live transfer of the entire Data Centre load. Each generator has two independent fuel tanks with sufficient capacity for each generator to run for 2.5 days at full load.